Saturday, July 14, 2012

Angus "Chucking a Wobbly"


I am between commissions and not in the mood to work on future endeavors at this moment, so I am doing yet another one for myself. For those who do not know, I am a huge fan of the rock band AC/DC. I will easily concede they are not the best musicians in the world, they are too loud, too crude, too simple and probably their "over-the-hill" status was reached a while ago, BUT to me they are magic. Their music always improves my mood,.. their raw, bluesy, rock anthems are untouchable in my book,.. and just like food, sex and art, it is all a matter of personal taste.

Here is the start,..




Angus Young
the lead guitarist
for AC/DC.











(the challenge in this one will be my use of new tools and techniques in shading and blending as well as adding realistic details the original photograph does not have. By the way of explaining the title, to 'chuck a wobbly' means to through a tantrum. Angus is known for his school boy tantrums on stage.)

No comments:

Post a Comment