Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wood Working Tools (planer,.. and nicks, bumps and gouges)


I think I am done,.. for the most part (been at it for five days now).
There are a few finishing touches, but otherwise I think this will be how the final product will look.

For obvious reasons I will only post closeups for now, but I will post a full frame picture as soon as it is presented at the end of next week.

MEANWHILE,...
I finished the last principle piece,.. the hand-held wood planer.  Oddly the very first item I researched and drew on the  practice sketch was this type of wood planer and now it is the last part of the final project,.. hmm, (I am not sure on the significance of that - or even if it has one),...






































... and that is that.


Now I also added some nicks, scratches, gouges and wear-n-tear to the wood panels/framing.



 















.





... all that is left is the note, (I have a special text in mind),..................... sB

No comments:

Post a Comment