Saturday, December 22, 2012

Wood Working Tools,... (mallet/watch)


Well, I am still moving forward, but I am less than happy with my work,... let me explain.  The mallet is not too bad except for (a) the joint of the handle to the head and (b) the angle of the mallet in general,... however I can certainly fix the joint but the general angle will be tricky.  Meanwhile the location is exact to my vision.


















The watch is fine (still needs some minor work but fine),.. the chain is acceptable considering its relative size to the entire piece ,.. but my problem is the hook, there I think the angle is not quite right.
 



 Here is a larger section,....










,... and here is half of the entire piece.





































Meanwhile I will continue working on it and still feel confident I can do it right and complete it by the projected due date (which is about a dozen days away).


sB

No comments:

Post a Comment