Tuesday, June 19, 2012

... just a kiss as a gift,...


So posting this progression may not be to bright since I plan on offering this piece as a gift for a friend. She has been a godsend for my wife and I and we love her very much. She loves horses and deserves a big sloppy kiss on the cheek, so why not both.  However if she does happen upon this, well, too bad for me surprising her but I hope she enjoys it none the less.


































Of course I have to first, complete the project and second I have to be secure/proud enough with my work to actually offer it in appreciation for her kindness.





For the most part it has gone well and other than a serious correction to the eyes (they were originally too small as you may notice in the first image below), and some minor challenges around the nostrils (which I seem to have overcome in the image above), so far I am pleased.






























.....

No comments:

Post a Comment