Friday, June 1, 2012

GC is coming along,...


... it is somewhat better than it was. I think there is something to salvage here, I think I can eventually be ok with it.  I will be correcting the face and features for a while to come,.. but when I am done, it will be to impress my toughest critic - Me.






















Here is the first view of the full frame of this project.























Other than the placement of the eyes, nose, mouth and general shape of all these, as well as the basic shape and structure of the head and face - my next great challenge is always the hands. I've always had major issues making hands look "real" and dimensional. Having said that, I have to say I am almost proud of these so far.

































...............

No comments:

Post a Comment