Sunday, May 17, 2009

Welcome to my imagination.


Welcome to L'Artiste's home page. Please feel free to comment, criticize and/or rant along with me.

The name at the top - "L'Artiste" - is french for the artist. After a few decades working in various fields from avionics, electronics, domestic/international buyer, photographer and it seems a multitude of minor tasks and duties in between, I am finally here. I (by no means) see myself as a professional artist (or even good enough to make a living at) but it is the first title I have ever worn that feels the most like me (photographer and writer were close).

I will be posting some of my works (in progress and completed) and always available to discuss methods and tricks. At the moment, pencils, various erasers and blending tools seem to be my favorite medium. I am still learning (daily) and suspect I will be for the rest of my life, which is fine by me, I am enjoying myself. The self portrait above is a sketch from a few months ago and which I have since polished and will preview the final draft soon.


Come back soon,...

No comments:

Post a Comment