Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hand and Nail, Trio,... (2 of 3 completed).


On to the BIG nail now.  This small nail was interesting but I am less pleased with the out come as the medium nail,.. maybe because the hand is closed,.. maybe because the shadows are are less prominent,.. maybe because it is shoddy work and I know it.    Anyways - perhaps I can hide the lack of quality with the other two accompanying pieces,....

Here are some progressions,...





























,... and a few close-ups,....












Although I can not explain why, I have always felt a desire to work in threes. However this is the first time I have done so in a linear fashion,... normally I work my theme in threes but I do it sporadically.  Why these,.. why now,.. who knows (read into it what you will).   Myself I belive it is due to the inclement weatherkeeping me inside and a spouse that is dire need of copious amounts of sleep following surgery (she's fine and recovering well,.. thank you).


Here is part two completed.


































































----
---
--
sB


No comments:

Post a Comment