Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mystery Girl,... continued


I have continued on this project and have actually completed alot sooner than I thought I would,...

BUT for the moment I will allow myself to tease a little and post only work-in-progress images.
(rest assured you should be able to figure out who this is very soon - if I am any good I suppose).
























,... peek-a-boo,...

























The hand was interesting,.. i have always had a challenge with hands. They are fascinating to me but difficult for some reason, I suspect it is because I see so much in them, that I have trouble capturing their magic.
























finally,.. I think if you have not figured it out yet,.. this will hopefully the the catalyst (and don't be too concerned if you don't get it - the burden is on me).






,.. the lightly sketched left eye (her left, not yours), was truly wrong and ill placed. I moved it to the correct place to keep her nose centered.  Using the eye-width as a standard it was a good place to start.





















(Hint: her intials are njm)
...

No comments:

Post a Comment