Wednesday, September 30, 2009



On August 11, my father suddenly passed away. It was unexpected, unwarranted and unbelievable. I have been processing how the world is now different but has not changed and sadly I have not been drawing.

In the forefront of my mourning I was supported by dear friends and loving family,.. some expected and some surprisingly unexpected. A group of people who mean a lot to me were so kind as to remember me in my time of need and I sent them a personally handmade card of thanks. They mean that much to me and it was a meaningful way to get me back into drawing.

======

I am getting back into drawing, slowly but surely. I am thankful I was able to share my art with my father and only wish I could have seen his eyes when he looked at it first hand. There are a few projects in the near future which will be for him but I will try to insert some more varied fun projects within them.

It is nice to be back,.. life goes on. Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment